Pesticide Spray Tech
Description of Duties
- Scout tree farms and perennial holding yards to identify specific pest issues affecting crop
- Work closely with our spray tech supervisor and tree farm manager to design and implement an integrated pest management (IPM) program
- Perform spraying on tree crops in the field and holding areas, utilizing heavy machinery as needed throughout uneven terrain
- Work with spray tech supervisor and management to track hours and set appropriate scheduling
- Have experience applying pest and weed controls
- Possess a Connecticut operator’s license [PA, 3A or 3D].
- Have experience operating heavy machine such as tractors, skid-steers, and/or front-loaders.
- Have a positive attitude and be able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Have reliable transportation and show up on time ready to work every day.
- Be able to lift 50+ pounds repeatedly in a fast paced environment in all weather conditions up to nine hours
- $20-25/hr., with overtime paid at time and a half
- Access to group health insurance plan
- Paid vacation time, accrued personal days, and 6 paid holidays
- Potential for upward growth within the company
*** Please note: Applications will not be reviewed without an attached resume ***Apply Now